This section applies to foreign students who wish to study in a Swiss university. If you are a Liechtenstein national, a recognized political refugee, a foreigner residing in Switzerland with either you or your parents havinga Swiss work permit for at least five years or a state-recognized Swiss maturity certificate, or you are the child of a diplomat, you will be treated as a Swiss candidate. The procedure described below does not concern you.

If you are already enrolled in a university in your country, please inquire about multilateral agreements (such as ERASMUS/SOCRATES) or bilateral agreements between your university anda Swiss university.

You must be a minimum of 18 years of age and have a good knowledge of the official language of instruction. You should also possess a state-recognized Swissmaturity certificate or a foreign certificate recognized as being equivalent.

All Swiss university-level institutions are autonomous in the recognition of certificates and in their decision to admit candidates. Consult the list of recognized certificates by country established by the Admissions Commission to find out whether your diploma is acceptable.

Swiss universities accept LSAT, GRE, GMAT and TOEFFL/IELTS scores.

Step 1
  • Contact the University of your Choice, in writing and within the appropriate deadlines, to request admission to study. You will need to submit the following documents with your application:
  • A copy of your maturity, baccalaureate or other school-leaving certificate.
  • Copies of any college or university certificates and examination marks together with an official statement about the content of your studies
  • A detailed Curriculum Vitae

Our Friends here !!!