All the international students studying in Australia are required to have suitable health insurance for safety and security. Australia has a special system of health care cover for international students. This is called Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) and you are required to have this for the duration of your student visa in Australia.

Students should note that, they will be held responsible for their own accident and property insurance. Hence it is advisable to make arrangement for travel insurance before coming to Australia.

Our Friends here !!!